75100385

What can be done about a neighbour who allows his racing pigeons

What can be done about a neighbour who allows his racing pigeons to settle on our roof, and cover the same with droppings and it is now badly discoloured? When asked politely to remove them we were treated to refusal and verbal abuse.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the cost of cleaning or repair please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
1) Get quotes for getting the work done2) Write to neighbour and ask for the cost back3) If they refuse issue a claim www.moneyclaim.gov.uk4) The Court will send a copy of that claim to neighbour who can admit or deny it5) If denied go before a Judge who will decide whether neighbour should pay6) Any claim for £10,000 or less is a small claim so no need for a Solicitor