13262538

A Russian woman wishes to leave the country how much

A Russian woman wishes to leave the country for good how much money must she have to show she is finicially safe for visa
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.What Visa is she applying for and which country does she wish to move to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is applying for a visa to come to Scotland and she says she needs a certain amount of money before she can get one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will add that she says it requires a certain amount to have on her or in a bank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well can you tell me about this
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay.Who is sponsoring her - and what does she intend to do when she gets here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I would be doing that but first she is saying a certain amount is required before she goes ,it can sound like a scam but I have been chatting to her for months 6 and spoke to her ,,anyway live with me and maybe work or family something like that ,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry - I am afraid that you instincts are correct.This is indeed a scam which has reached the stage of seeking money from you.IF she was indeed looking to leave Russia even for a visit it is not a matter of what money she has in Russia - it is a matter of what money the sponsor has in the UK.IF she was indeed leaving Russia permanently then you would have needed to apply for a fiancee visa if she was going to live and work here - or have been eligible for some other form of Visa - which would again have needed your active co-operation to prove that YOU have assets in the UK to support her with.I am sorry to have to give you this news - please ask if you need further detailsClare