75100385

Law, England and Wales. Commercial Litigation.I have issued

Customer Question

Law, England and Wales. Commercial Litigation.I have issued a claim in the Chancery Division. I am now serving the same on the Defendants.I need to include a Response Park. Is this the N9 pack or is there a different one for the Chancery Divisiobn?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
The N9 court pack is the correct one. There is no specialist one for Chancery Division.
Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please? Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/