29905560

I am employed by NHS ( Scotland) and asked for ( in 2006) to

I am employed by NHS ( Scotland) and asked for ( in 2006) to continue with a full time contract (37.5 Hr p/w) and have a further ( in addition to A/L and p/h = 41 days) 8 weeks un paid leave a year (monthly pay to be spear over the year). Which was agreed by employer, written up by HR and signed by myself.i am now being told employer can not continue this ( 8 wks unpaid leave) and I could reduce this to 5 weeks in paid leave. All sounds okay. However, HR also feel a mistake was made by them and I was not entitled to 41 days annual and public holiday leave. So for 5 weeks un paid leave per year I can only have 31 days leave. Can they do this?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you enjoyed the 41 days annual leave for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since 2006
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Why can they not continue with the unpaid leave agreement?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry , Hello Ben,
I have been granted 41 days paid leave since 2006.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Nice to speak to you. I just need to post a reply to close the question so there is no need to reply to this. All the best