75100385

I had an accident on 12/11/15. Now I am going to court. Is

Customer Question

I had an accident on 12/11/15. Now I am going to court.
Is any chance to obtain images from the place where it happen? It is now 4 mounts and 20 days later.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether you are going to County court or the criminal court? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alex,
Where I am going County or criminal, I don't know yet.
The case have been with my insurer and because I am not happy with what they have done I would like to take it private. I don't know what is the procedure!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The third party has provided images from his dash board camera, witch is questionable. I would lake to have a cctv footage.
I have a witness on my side too.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes but is this for damages in the civil county court or are you being prosecuted for driving?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Is this for damage to the car or are you being prosecuted driving wise?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No,no it is about an accident happened on 12/11/15
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is about who is right who is wrong. It happens that the third part insurer blame me on the base of image from the car of third party, witch is unclear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is for damage, I believe.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then yes, your insurers can contact the Police. Or they can conduct their own locus report which shows the area and roads etc. But your insurers can contact the police. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The insurer is preparing on the evidence they have to settle the third party claim. They are not willing to go further up.And I am not happy with that!
I would like to continue private to the court,therefore I need to contact police and council for those cctv images.
What is the way? What do I have to do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you need to write and ask for details. You simply write and request it under the data protection act. Does that clarify? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes! Thank you!
Would you advise for traffic offences solicitor ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No because this is civil litigation. So you can get a litigation solicitor. Does that help? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesn't credit me for my time spent with you. Good luck. Alex