12826847

We are a balustrade business and have started work with a private

Customer Question

We are a balustrade business and have started work with a private individual for installation of balustrade to his flat roof. It is obvious that this customer is troublesome. after prolonged problems, we have come to an arrangement where he can have FOC the balustrade already supplied and we will refund him the down payment. I wish for a legal waiver that absolves us from any further backcharges, resulting from the roof and our balustrade. Can this be done and what particular wording should we add.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would ideally like a response within 48 hours

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Due to time constraints, I have decided that I can no longer wait for Just answer to sort. Could you please refund monies already paid.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I see you are waiting, I can help with this?