How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My husband received a IN10 on his licience in feb 2014 and

This answer was rated:

My husband received a IN10 on his licience in feb 2014 and as I am disabled and I need him to be insured on my insurance and he is my registered career, am I stuck for him to be able to drive me where I need to be, and if so for how long ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether your insurers have refused to add him please to your policy? Alex
Ash and 5 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes he has been refused insurance on my new motorbility car which is due to start early July.
Ok. You need to contact a broker such as Swinton insurance. They are specialists and can find insurance for him if he is higher risk. So seem specialist broker as I have mentioned someone like Swintons should be able to help.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please? Alex