12826847

Do you need my husbands do number to answer my question

Customer Question

Do you need my husbands do number to answer my question about length of time for IN 10 conviction.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes sorry I was in an online chat with Alex c and I don't know what happened to her. My situation is that I am disabled and have motorbility vehicles entitlement and I need my husband who is my career to drive me sometime but my new car dealer said they cannot put my husband on to drive because he has conviction on his licience in 2014 of an IN10. I just wondered how long this would stand for.? Thank-you cathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I call you and talk without any extra charge ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My payment was taken but I have not had any reply to my questions.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can probably do that later today but it will rack up the cost and there is no real need. Nothing can be added over the phone that we can't do online?