Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I'm married, do not want divorce, but want my portion to go

I'm married, do not want divorce, but want my portion to go directly to two adult daughters. Do I have to tell husband?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please could you elaborate on the matter a bit more? Are you separated? Are you seeking your share of assets to go to your children in a will, or immediately?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not separated, Assets to go in will.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - no, your husband does not need to necessarily know the details of your will.If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know. In the meantime if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.