75100385

Is there any way that we can stop the Landlord home owner of

Customer Question

Is there any way that we can stop the Landlord home owner of the adjoining house to ours, from applying for a Court Order Access to our property. He is applying for this in order to install "New Pipework" that his builders incorrectly installed 7 years ago. The Local Evironmental Health Officer recently described the condition of workmanship to the single storey extension to his property as "Horrific". Everywhere I seem to look, leads to the defence of the Landlords rights to access our property ~ even though remedial work can be done on his land, it's just more expensive. The problems have been consistently and repeatedly relayed to the Lettings Agency, The Estate Agents and Landlord over a 5 year period. We have strongly protested to the Letting Agency that, we do not wish for any of the Landlord's work to be undertaken on our side of the Boundary Line ~ We have
no pipework issues or problems on our side of the Boundary Line. Thank you for your assistance with this matter.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I assume this is for repair rather than a new structure?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The following is quoted from the Letting Agency's drain & pipline contractor: "A complete new system is required from the first gully around the property with new gullies and 2 new manholes. The new drainage will go around the outside of the property with the downstairs toilet - WC having to be core drilled out of the wall into a small stack pipe on the outside with a rodding point. The drains will then be taken across the back and connected onto the original foul drain on number 54's back garden in the corner at a depth of approximately 1.2 - 1.4 meters. At the minute all of the foul waste gullies and downstairs W/C are connected into the storm water system/drains causing large amount of foul sewage content." Unquote.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, we're at home now on Saturday morning until 12 noon ~ is it possible for you to to call us?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I can only call you. Do you have a number and when we can discuss?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me on *********** ~ I'm at home now, Monday 4Apr16 09:36 ~ thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex