13262538

If I make a will and give it to a solicitor but there is no

If I make a will and give it to a solicitor but there is no record of my will eg. never told my family, or records are lost in a fire. How will the solicitor know to execute the will?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you .Unless you put in place arrangements that mean that your solicitor will be notified in the case of your death then they will not do so and it may be assumed that youdied intestate.Alternatively you can Register your Will with this companyhttp://www.certainty.co.uk/Please ask if you need further details