75100385

How many times can u go to county court of the same reason

how many times can u go to county court of the same reason but claim different cost for different things
?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its is a little complicated ! I have an issue with Barclays, they have breached their terms and conditions, by not sending me a notice, which removed my drawdown loan facility. I have been to the ombudsman and got a decision but I really have to wait until discussions on how it will affected my mortgage, due to close next Sept 2017, its has a capital sum that's need paying.I had to use my savings until I went back to work. IF the notice had arrived then I would not have had to use my savings.Depending what happens about the mortgage I want to reclaim my lost savings.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay.You mean that a default has been added to your credit rating?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Think to get to an answer it needs perhaps an online chat, when is the best time for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can explain things and the attached.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I may be oK for tomorrow morning? But I really need the information I asked for as I may not be able to help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem is I have two issues with Barclays 1. The mortgage: I will not be able to repay the capital in 2017. 2. I have had to use by savings and therefore will have less in retirement. the 1 st I think I can deal with Barclays directly. 2nd probably needs court action, however I might need to consider both being pursued through the courts: Problems developed because of Barclays fault by not sending the letter to me. If it had arrived on time no problems would have developed!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just got to leave the PC for about 30 mins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
talk later
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, not my area. I will opt out for you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Why would you need to go to Court more than once for the same thing please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I may get Barclays to sort out the mortgage issue as the FOS has upheld the complaint but has backed-off from saying, in detail, what Barclays should do, except they must treat me fairly!I have requested and got the data from a SAR to Barclays(freedom of information request). Since I have an IT background, I see indications in the email strings that they have 'messed-up' big time! I.E, I don't think they even sent the notice!.I need to solve both issues: mortgage 1st, loss of savings next if and when I can prove it. Considering Breach of Contract/Duty of care or unfair trading regs/FCA rules
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope that makes sense!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mindmap to follow. I have not finished this yet!.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes I read that. But if you are going to Court for an issue you need to claim historic losses AND future losses. You can't claim twice for the same thing because it is an abuse of process.So to be clear - you can only claim once arising out of the same facts and must put all your losses, both past and future, together.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Understood.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck! Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So my strategy going forward will be: 1. I will try and deal with the mortgage with Barclays direct.I have read the following, 'Dealing fairly with interest-only mortgage customers who risk being unable to repay their loan
May 2013', from the FCA.
2. Depending on the outcome of 1 above, I will pull my evidence together and sue in the County court. I will prepare the material among the lines described in, 'A Handbook for Litigants in Person' HHJ ***** *****, Editor-in-Chief.
How does that sound?
Dave
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes Dave, that sounds right. Does that clarify?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience