29905560

I have been unable to work due to refurbishment carried out

I have been unable to work due to refurbishment carried out over the last 3 years and will be ongoing for a long while to com. Doctors signed me off for nearly 4 months. went back to work and could not carry on. Doctors said my employers should suspend me from duties for the duration of refurbishment.
Since that would have been unpractical and i mentioned that to my boss I said that for my health i would take retirement and they had a meeting with me for a settlement agreement. Last night i received an email containing the draft of the agreement and the ex-gracia payment was less than a third of what was agreed. I have no written record of the meeting between myself the general manager and the director of HR.
Should i go for redundancy instead of retirement ? I am still employed until the 30th April and the doctors will back me up with my inability to work in the environment as it interferes with my breathing. Worked for 25 years without a day sick less the sickness mentioned above.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why are you unable to work, what specifically prevents that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the dust and air-conditioning has caused irritation of my airways which has caused me to lose my voice and experienced difficulty breathing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
waiting for your phonemail
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Nice speaking to you just now, all the best