75100385

A company calling bpo collections send me 2 letters claiming

A company calling bpo collections send me 2 letters claiming that another company called MCO CAPITAL Limited, sold to then my debt loan amount of £400. They required to call them immediately on *********** When I called them they answer the phone requesting my BPO reference number and promised to back to me. One day later I received a call from them asking me to give them some details to confirm that they are talking with me. Them I refused to collaborate by telling them that you wrote a letter claiming that I owed you some money so, you got apparently all my details. They said: sorry if you can't confirm your details we can't answer your queries. They sign up. What do you think about this, have you heard about this companies before, what should I do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I would not give them ANY details. I would write and ask for details of whatever details they have on you, under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. They must provide these details within 10 days. If they do not they are in breach of the Act.But do NOT give them any details - its up to them to provide evidence.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex