75100385

My Name is***** I run a small courier company,

Customer Question

Hi My Name is*****
I run a small courier company, Last year in November I ,manage to get a contract to work with Amazon UK, but it only lasted two months, due to the amount of work I was getting.
I had to Increase my number of vehicles on my fleet Insurance policy, When I started on the 21/11/15 with my new Insurance company I got to Insure 52 vehicles, each one @ premium of £4430 per vehicle + Insurance premium tax, as soon as January 2016 finish I had to reduce my fleet to 13 vehicles due to luck of work, now I been talking with my Insurance to get a refund of the premium as the risk for them is much lower and I need to refund the money to close premium finance asap.
Last Friday evening, they sent me an email telling me they are only going to refund me around £10.748.37 and they only gonna reduce the amount of vehicles to 32 so i will be charge a full premium for this 32 vehicles, even they are no on cover anymore.
I need some professional help to look into this for me asap, before they cancel my policy and I end up with a huge debt to close because of this situation.
I will look forward to hear from you,
Kind Regards,
Carlos Delgado
Telf: ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What do the Policy terms say about reductions and refunds please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It Doesn't estate anything about reductions,I accepted the live offer, could you call me please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What is your number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** or ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex