12826847

I have a pemanant black mark on my car insurance because years

i have a pemanant black mark on my car insurance because years ago my boyfriend at the time filled in my insurance details online and did not include an acident that i had had. As a result my policy was voided and eversince i have had to pay alot more every year for my car insurance is there anything i can do to get this black mark removed or get the money back from him? please help this will affect me forever.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid there is no claim against him. Come what may, you shoud have checked I'm afraid. The voiding of insurance is something that must be declared and it will adversely affect you.Some insurance companies do onl
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
only demand that it be declared for 10 years so there is redemption at the end of that.However, some do demand that it be declared forever. The older the incident becomes the less it will affect you though.I'm very sorry but that is the reality.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo