75100385

I need to postpone a civil matter listed 13th April.

Customer Question

I need to postpone a civil matter listed for the 13th April. The other side want to get a stay removed before companies house shut him down. He is transferring assets to his partners company, is thousands of £'s in debt and although has has had the money to pay people he dies not and hides behind LTD companies. Long term fraud. If I can get an adjournment, it will mean that his company will close down and I will owe Him nothing. He is also on trial on 6 counts of fraud very soon .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. What is the matter listed for on 14th April?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is the 13th and they want to lift a stay so he can bankrupt me. It's a very complicated case but basically this man has stitched me up and it the process I have lost my house and my savings. He is obviously desperate to Finnish me off before he is shut down. He is very slippery and has wriggled and lied , invented paperwork after the fact and I have lost everything and he has got away with a massive scam. The very least he has obtained my goods and services by deception. He himself lives in rented accommodation and is being evicted as he does not pay his rent. He has already had 15k in cash from putting a charge on my house while an order was stayed, yet he has not paid a single penny of his debts , he treats all money as his and steals from the LTD company as I see it.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11am i will be home ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - you may just need to come on here and remind me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, well i will text at 11am Alex. ***** *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have sent you some more screen shots so you can see where i am coming from. his partner is tada events. he had 15k in cash from me and has not settled one debt. why should he as he is untouchable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am ready when you are
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Whats your number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07825 000 731
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244-eng.pdf