13262538

My eldest of three wanted to live with me , I court x mothering

My eldest of three wanted to live with me , I court x mothering law siting on her punching her nxt day the accused me of being a pedo to stop her coming to live with me . I went to police station told them what had happened hot cleared , then she accused me of rape got cleared again , got letter from caffas saying the had to move her fighting drunk and druged up with neighbours my daughter broke her arm protecting her mum . I was too I would have to go crown court to fight it would cost £10,000 ove spend last three years trying to get it is there any thing else I can do need my kids in my life got court order for sat sun and overnight stays just don't no what to do
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How old are the children and have Social Services been involved at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tyler 4 / Beth 7 / Jessie 8 I am knot sure the caffas send me letter .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Has there been a court application?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We went family court 6 times the crown court 1 I ran out money , I have orrignal court order for sat sun and overnight stays , no new court app yet .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When was that Order made?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 years ago
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you had regular contact since then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Till 3 years ago nothing since
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why did you stop the contact?When did you ear about the incident?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I went to the police on advice . Herd last July they had to be moved .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why did you stop contact?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told to while police investigation was on going then when got cleared she won't let me see them
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where they are at the moment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I was given new adress
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are you ready to see them again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The starting point is to try and arrange to see the children using Family mediationwww.familymediationcouncil.org.ukIf that fails then you can apply to the court for a new Child Arrangement Order so that you can re-establish your relationship with the children - who very clearly need you back in their lives.All this need sto cost is the £215 Court fee - you can deal with the matter in person.You shoudl also speak to the local Social Services who appear to be involved with the children and ask what is happening.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome - and good luck