12826847

I paid UKBF £399.00 to business start up grant funds

Customer Question

I paid UKBF £399.00 for access to business start up grant funds to help me set up, There is nothing within my region or business model to suggest I would ever find anything appropriate, though the business advisors were very convincing, I thought I had hit the jackpot and really found proper government funds. I have made 3 written complaints and they still state they do not give refunds, if their engagement with potential customers was tested you would experience utter misselling and misleading information, I have been foolish paying them in the first place but could it not be considered an unfair contract/agreement and do I have any rights at all. they continue to ignore my refund requests and send the same internet links which send me round in the same circles,, please pleae help***@******.***
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How did you pay them?