75100385

Yesterday I was told at Dublin airport that I could not travel

yesterday I was told at Dublin airport that I could not travel to Chicago today and had to get back home I have had finger prints and photographs taken I have no idea what the problem was I was tired and confused my problem is I have promised my wife a holiday in America and Canada this September and have booked flights and hotels I don't want to experience another day like yesterday will I be able to go on this holiday or is there a problem I don't know about yesterday was stressful and expensive and I want to know about this trip in september
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Had you applied for an ESTA?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ime finding this expensive I just want to know if I can go on holiday in September.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I asked if you applied for an ESTA?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes valid until sept 2017 number. rbw771x8r3a24ktk
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have you convictions or been arrested etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have never had any problems with any authorities or ever been arrested i was in America last November doing the same thing, basically I have over 50 years experience with machine tools and the company i was to go to is the agency for the company I used to work for until recently and they need to train there engineers on this specific machine because they are unsure about some of the detail I don't know of any reason why I could not continue i was stranded in a strange place and told to go home but as I have said I have booked flights and hotels to visit New York and niagra falls this september and I don't want to be in the same situation if there is a problem tell me about it and i wont go because at the moment I am very upset about the whole experience.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. In that case you should apply for a visitors visa. Until you do then you dont know whether its a simply mixup in terms of name etc or something more serious. If you are going in September then you need to apply for a Visa. It will involve a visit to the Embassy but if you have this, whilst it does not guarantee entry, you are less likely to have problems.The process is outlined here:https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism-visitor/how-to-apply/Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex