75100385

Council are threatening to commence bankrupcy procedures over

Customer Question

Council are threatening to commence bankrupcy procedures over an unpaid roofing bill for a property I let. The repairs were cosmetic and not necessary, I disputed the bill, can they push for bankrupcy?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.No. They can only bankrupt you if there is NOT a genuine dispute over the billsIf there is they must pursue you through the County Court instead.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07709 624768
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to wait for you to call or do we arrange a time for the 30 minute call?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any time from 10am onwards tomorrow, just give me a time suitable for you, I have a title deed for a property I will need to cover some points with you. This is addressing the previous question you kindly answered for me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Can you just come on here and remind me at 10, otherwise I may forget! Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't you have a diary? I'm surprised at that answer but ok
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
We can discuss tomorrow! The problem is the system doesnt remind me and even if it did it doesnt keep track of your question for me to find it again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Alex, I'm free whenever you are , thank you
Glenda
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex