12826847

A mother was awarded custody of her three children on 1st Apr

Customer Question

A mother was awarded custody of her three children on 1st Apr 2016 the father is taking her back to court to get custody back because she has changed their school to one near her is this right, they have never been married
L Deering grandmother
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the chidlren and was the school issue not discussed in the proceedings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ages 7 4 &5 school was not part of order
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
But did the mother mention at all that she would move schools if she was successful.How far away is the old school?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not answer my question I would like a refund please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You just kept asking for more money?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I could not answer the question without the extra information I requested- But did the mother mention at all that she would move schools if she was successful.How far away is the old school?-There is no need to pay any extra - although I know the site keeps asking.If you would still like an answer please let me know