13262538

Is it ok if i buy things my kids need instead of paying my

Is it ok if i buy things my kids need instead of paying my ex money or "maintainance"? Im very concerned she will take their money for drink and herself in genral. I have no problem providing anything they need. They live with her 5 nights a week and with me 2 nights at weekends.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.You can of course buy things for the children - but it does not count as maintenance unless your ex agrees - in which case get that in writingIf she applies to the CMS I am afraid you will have to start paying her directly.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare