13262538

My sons have been left a legacy and they will receive the full

Customer Question

my sons have been left a legacy and they will receive the full amount on the youngests 25 birthday, they are the only beneficiary's and the trustees are two solicitors who prepared trust , my sons are wondering whether they can have some of this early for there careers and education
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are your sons at the moment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My eldest son is 20 and the youngest is 17.5 the house is on trust with 82000 at the solicitors in available cash the bots want the trust dissolved
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Your sons can opt to end the Trust when your younger son is 18 if they wish to do soThey will need to notify the Trustees that this is what they wish to doI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare