ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

What should I do if a solicitor acting other than

What should I do if a solicitor acting for someone other than myself requests I commit an illegal act?
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will assist you. All Solicitors are bound to act with honesty and integrity. If you do consider that a Solicitor has not acted in such a manner then you should consider making a complaint to the Solicitors Regulation Authority - whose details can be found here: http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor.page#when-report-sra Kind Regards ***** ***** you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to star rate our service that we receive credit for helping you today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a feeling you would say that, thank you for your time.
Its the route you need to use if you are not the client. Kind Regards Caroline