tdlawyer
tdlawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  11 years experience of general practice.
73598664

Will I need to start a new claim value of my vehicle

Customer Question

will I need to start a new claim for the value of my vehicle to add to a charge order I already have a judgement. this will be an addition amount .
and can I serve charge order to other partners in the same business .
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi - apologies for the delay in coming back to you.You can only recover under a charging order the sum of the judgment that the court has given you, together with enforcement costs thereafter (which are usually fixed and for small amounts). So, if you intend to sue for a different cause of action, a different claim (if you will), then you will need to issue another claim form.Hope this helps.RegardsTony