13262538

The answer to a previous question about how my husband and I

The answer to a previous question about how my husband and I own our house, as detailed on the title deeds, was to become tenants in common by severance to protect half of the value if one of us has to go into care in the future. I have down-loaded the following: Application to enter Form A restriction on severance of joint tenancy by agreement or notice. Is this the correct form to be sent to the Land Registry?
Sheila Hughes (Mrs)***@******.***
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some information firstHave you actually completed the notice already
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case yes that is the form that you need to send to the Land Registry.Please ask if you need further detailsClare