12826847

The house next door is rented and the fence posts between our

Customer Question

The house next door is rented and the fence posts between our properties are rotten. The landlord was told about this before Christmas and eventually two weeks ago came to visit the property (tenants having moved out and new tenants moving in this week). He checked the posts but to date has not done anything about it. I have two ropes tied to his posts across my garden onto my secure fence posts, to stop the fence falling into his garden and 3 metal rods at each post into my lawn and flower bed to stop the fence falling into my garden. Fence panels are in good condition.
I have written to the Letting Agents (Choices of Horley, Surrey) copying in the landlord and have made several calls to Choices. To date, nothing has been done.
I am having my lawn removed on 21 April and replaced with aggregate so there will not be anywhere to place the rods which are stopping the fence posts from collapsing into my garden.
What else can I do?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is the cost of repair please?