75100385

I have been charged with two accounts of Harrsement non violence,

I have been charged with two accounts of Harrsement non violence, one relates to 10 voicemail left and one too a few Facebook messages, both re related to people who have been targeting me over the last 6 months on facebook, neither contain threats they were as a result of me obtaining proof, the two had been posting lies about me, we are not young this is school playground stuff acted out by 50 year old ex servicemen, i have hundreds of screenshots proving there abuse of me, from what i can see neither charges warrant a prison sentence, no direct contact and not ongoing, my concern is i have two previous charges following a very difficult divorce, both again sec 2 harassment, in 2009 and 2012, my disabled daughter is due to be married at the end of May it would break her heart if i am sent down
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know whether you are in breach of any previous orders, ie non contact injunctions etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No breeches what so ever
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, did the Police warn you before this instance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What were the previous sentences?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Both 3 month suspended plus fines and fence painting, but it was a family matter totaly different to this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - in what way is this one different?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its following months of abuse by these two against me which i have proof of, i only contacted them on one day to let them know I had obtained proof that the lies they had been spreading about me were lies
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Are you related to the people who have abused you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No never meet them all via Royal Navy facebook pages
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I see. It looks like you are between guidelines. The one which says: Small number of incidents the starting point is a Community Order and range of sentence is fine to high level Community Order.The next is: Constant contact at night, trying to come into workplace or home, involving others, the starting point is 6 weeks custody and range is Community Order to 12 weeks custody.I think based on what you have said its likely to be a Community Order. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just one thing how do the previous convictions affect me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
They are aggravating factors and are taken into consideration. But as you completed the order and didnt breach it, this can be distinguished because this is non family related.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thank you for your help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Good luck with this - Alex.