12826847

There. I wanted to ask about the gas explosion took place

Customer Question

Hi there. I wanted to ask about the gas explosion took place today 07/04/2016 in Wiggin street in Birmingham. Actually my family were involved in that horrible gas explosion accident by next door neighbour.it happened at 12:40 pm I just left the house 20 minutes earlier luckily I am still alive and writing to you..My niece was laying on her bed in her room suddenly she says 'I saw the bricks falling on me,the heavy smoke,fire very dark very horrifying .My dad was in the house too he faled downstairs hit is back,neck by the stack of bricks falling on him.My mum too was in the house in the kitchen she sustained neck and head injuries as she describes,bricks were flying every where, the smoke the fire
I wanted to know how much compensation will be qualified my all belongings furniture are destroyed as well.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How long are the injuries going to last for please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI there.I don't really know the worst thing is the psychological side and I thing it is gonna last for long 3 -5 years probably
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have you had a medical examination to see what the psychiatric problems are?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not yet