29905560

How do i get someone's details to be able to take them to a

Customer Question

how do i get someone`s details to be able to take them to a small claims court
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Who are you trying to sue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my dog was attacked by another dog, the owner of the other dog said he would pay the vets fees but has since said that i should take him to court
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so i need to know how i go about getting the address details to be able to take him to court, this happened on our holiday park, i know that the general manager has emailed him, but is refusing to give any details
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you know anything about this person, for example where they may live? How have you been communicating with them so far?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Number appears to go to a general call line for a company, please provide direct number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a min