How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2739
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I am a landlord. I have no problems with my tenant. The problem

Resolved Question:

I am a landlord. I have no problems with my tenant. The problem is my tenant's estranged husband. She has been touch with Police regarding his behaviour and has a reference number etc should she need to contact them. The estranged husband doesn't get it and today barged into house and was verbally abusive whilst calling to collect their daughter for visitation.
My question is : how do I apply for an injunction banning him from coming on to the property? He is able to wait at the bottom of the drive on any visitation.
Your advice would be great.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Are you in England or Wales?-Is the tenancy registered in both of their names?-Have they divorced?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you