Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am a landlord. I have no problems with my tenant. The problem

I am a landlord. I have no problems with my tenant. The problem is my tenant's estranged husband. She has been touch with Police regarding his behaviour and has a reference number etc should she need to contact them. The estranged husband doesn't get it and today barged into house and was verbally abusive whilst calling to collect their daughter for visitation.
My question is : how do I apply for an injunction banning him from coming on to the property? He is able to wait at the bottom of the drive on any visitation.
Your advice would be great.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Are you in England or Wales?-Is the tenancy registered in both of their names?-Have they divorced?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you