How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a case where the Bank of Scotland Under Sold my property

Resolved Question:

I have a case where the Bank of Scotland Under Sold my property by at least £100K further confirmed by Expert Witness.
The Bank want me to accept the charges to date and capping the interest until my Matrimonial is Sold. They will not enforce possession.
We have a trial coming up and not sure of the best course of action to take
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it specially you would like to know about this please?Are they saying they will not charge interest and charges on this £100K?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.