75100385

I bought a dress from a bridal shop paid deposit arranged fitting.

Customer Question

I bought a dress from a bridal shop paid deposit arranged fitting. the dress came and it was not as agreed. arrangements were made for alterations when I went back to collect the owners were away and the dress still not ready. My husband paid for the dress on his credit card . they refunded 770.00 pounds but have now taken back, I had no wedding dress had to buy another and now have to pay back the770.00 and still have not got the dress. what can I do
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Who refunded it back, the card company or merchant? Who took the money back off the card after?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on home number of 01323 655712 or mobile ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex