75100385

I have confirmation by way of an Expert Witness Report that

Customer Question

I have confirmation by way of an Expert Witness Report that my suspicion of under sale is proved to be correct.
The Bank of Scotland repossessed and undersold my property by no less that £100K I have made a claim against them. They made a strike out application which was unsuccessful and the the Bank still maintain that my case is weak and they will defend their position.
They have asked me to accept that all the interest being some £89K will be frozen until my residential house is sold (They have charging order on my home).
Furthermore they took action against their Valuers and Completing Solicitors and received compensation of £74K which they applied against the shortfall then which was £155K Leaving a Net Shortfall of £81K in 2009 Interest today at 8% is abt £50K. Leave a net of £89K
Should I continue with the litigation or accept the offer. I also owe my family over £50K
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have they calculated what the debt WOULD have been save for this £100k rather than what it actually was?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Original Shortfall in 2009 was £155K Less recovery of £74K from Professionals (Valuer & Completing Solicitor) Leaving a shortfall of £81K with interest to-date the amount they looking from me is £133K approx. They have agreed to Cap their claim at £81K with no further interest until my home is sold. I have to in turn stop my claim .
I always knew that they undersold the property and now I find out that the sold it by a min of £100K in 2009 and their agents were both hasty negligent in the sale
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on Skype if you need Skype Name is Richardppi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I to expect a call from you Alex W?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call shortly. In the next 10 min
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect . TY
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex