12826847

I was arrested on 31/03/16. / controlling behaviour

Customer Question

I was arrested on 31/03/16. for coercive / controlling behaviour I am 50 my wife is 48 I was let out on bail at 115 in the morning of 2/4/2016 and have to go back on 4/9/2016 they took my phone as my wife said I have sent her filtering text. I have not.
my wife as a history of mental health over the last three years she has been in the mental health unit three times.
I have been told by her dad she as dropped the allegations and is back in the mental health unit.
when I was let out on bail I was told not to talk to her as on going investigations.
I would love to see her as I know this is down to her mental health.
When will the police let me know any think and hand my phone back.
Thank You
Dave
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Why do you want to have contact with her?She will only do it again. Don't tolerate this behaviour. We all have rows. We don't all make allegations of abuse.