75100385

I AM BEING TAKEN TO COURT CARD DEBT I HAVE ASKED

I AM BEING TAKEN TO COURT FOR CREDIT CARD DEBT I HAVE ASKED FOR A COPY OF MY AGREEMENT UNDER THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 I ASKED 4 TIMES PAYED £1 EACH TIME THIS DOCUMENT CAN NOT BE FOUND CAN THE JUDGE RULE WITH OUT THIS ORIGINAL DOCUMENT A 2ND PARTY HAS BOUGHT THE DEBT.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its section 77 to 79 I am inrested in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like some sort of response please its been 20 hours
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have they confirmed in writing it can not be found?Do you dispute you ever had the credit card or used it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE NOT HAD IT IN WRITING BUT ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS,I DID HAVE A CARD BUT THE CREDIT LIMIT WAS LOW AND THEY ARE ASKING £21.000 I WANT TO SEE THE AGREEMENT I AM ALEGED TO HAVE SIGNED, WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE ATRUE STATMENT AND A CREDIT AGREEMENT, CAN THEY PROCEED WITH OUT PRODUCING WHAT I ASK FOR.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The answer is no. The don't have to produce a copy unless you are saying that it is not your card and you have never used it. The law used to be that they had to produce a true copy but in the Commercial Court gave judgment in the case of Phillip McGuffick v The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. This was a case referred from Judge Halbert in the Chester County Court with the aim of providing guidance on issues surrounding the meaning of enforcement in the context of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. This said a true copy was not needed. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please? Alex.