75100385

I've recently become separated and it's my fault as I have

Customer Question

Hi, I've recently become separated and it's my fault as I have committed adultery with an escort.
I sold my shares in a business 2 years ago, and am owed 900k from that business that I ran with my wife at the time. I'm being offered now 300k now and be paid 3k a month up to the point the company can afford to pay me the balance
I know I could get a valuation of the business now and know it has been struggling for last year based on what my wife was telling me.
I just need to know if I accept this offer wipe off 600k of what I'm currently owed from my share settlement agreement and deferred payment
Marc
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Marc my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Is the 900k in a Directors loan account owed to you?They want to pay the rest over 16 years? Does the company have any assets such as property etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not under directors loan it's a legally signed agreement called a deferred consideration. When I signed it in Dec 14, 4 monthly payments of 34k a month were paid, then this stopped as cash flow issues and have not received anything since
Marc
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you yes ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.