75100385

My local authority has placed 3 large clothes/shoe recyle bins

Customer Question

My local authority has placed 3 large clothes/shoe recyle bins in a designated conservation area.
i think this is contrary to Act 90, section 71 of the building and conservation law. Am i correct?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.No, you are not quite correct as S.71 deals with designating areas etc and other such matters.However what you should do is write to the Chief Officer of the council and set out your position. That office will investigate your complaint and they could uphold it.If they do not then you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service and can examine your complaint at: www.lgo.org.ukCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/