75100385

Alex, next Question is: What is the limit I can sue

Customer Question

Alex, next Question is: What is the limit I can sue for my losses past and future?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for asking for me.Its 6 years under contract and 12 years under a deed.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. Original offence was Feb 2013 I plan to argue the mortgage directly with Barclays by 2017 latest. 2. Loss of savings I am laying out issues, timeline etc and plan to sue for financial loss after Sept 2017. Do you think that is a sensible timescale.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You really should put all claims into one. It arises out of the same facts so should claim in one go.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mmm, initially the mortgage is not a claim it is just requesting fair treatment. I will claim for both if the request for fair treatment fails (FCA) guidelines//FOSDecision etc.Assuming they treat me fairly then sue for loss of savings/costs. What do u think?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I think there is argument there yes. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I am ok for the moment, need to get into the LIP document
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks. Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/