29905560

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW CAR AS A DRIVING SCHOOL

HI I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW CAR FOR USE AS A DRIVING SCHOOL CAR FOUND IT TO BE UNSUITABLE AS STUDENTS COULD NOT MOVE OFF DUE TO CLUTCH AND LOW POWER OF THE CAR I AM LESS THAN 14 DAYS SINCE PURCHASE AND WANT TO CANCEL THE SALE THE DEALER IS TELLING ME I CAN ONLY RETURN IT FOR THEM TO PUT ON FORECOURT AND SELL IS THIS CORRECT I PAID A DEPOSIT OF 1650 THE BALANCE IS ON FINANCE WHICH I CAN CANCEL THANKS BILL STOWE
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was the car not advertised correctly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO I COULD DRIVE IT FINE IT WAS JUST NEW STUDENTS WHO CANT COPE WITH CAR FROM MOVING OFF DUE TO LOW POWER VERY SMALL ENGINE AND AWFULLY HARD CLUTCH TO USE WHEN YOU ARE NEW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I APOLOGISE caps lock was on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my no is01255886954
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Nice to speak to you just now. So to recap you need to check if the Sale of Gods Act 1979 and/or the Consumer Rights Act 2015 have been excluded from the documentation I not, then you can request to reject the car on grounds that it is not fit for purpose, as this is an implied condition under the Sale of Goods Act for any purchase made from a business seller.