12826847

I really could do with some advice regarding a dismissal

Customer Question

Hello I really could do with some advice regarding a dismissal due to disability would you be able to help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for and can you please explain your situation in some more detail?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and can you please explain your situation in some more detail?