75100385

I applied naturalisation yesterday, but I have an a

Customer Question

I applied for my naturalisation yesterday, but I have an a court sentence on my driving licence of 6 points and £300 pound which I paid for using uninsured car last August. Please does that affect my application and do I need a solicitor to act in my behalf in home office.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Yes it does affect your application because you need to satisfy the 'good character' element.You can not do this if you have been to Court.As such you should instruct a Solicitor to deal with your application and make representations on your behalf.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone is
‭+44 7740 344220‬
This is very important step for me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex