75100385

My name is ***** ***** I've recently just applied

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** *****
I've recently just applied for finance for a vehicle from mercedes benz blackpool. they used a broker company to source the finance which of course isn't an issue however the finance came back with a offer in principal along as we provide driving license, marriage certificate, decree absolute which all was supplied. then a HP contract was then signed by myself and then returned by mercedes to the broker at which point mercedes completed a vehicle handover document signed by themselves and by myself i was asked to purchase tax for the vehicle which i did and the DVLA V5 document was also signed myself and mercedes. we are receipt of invoice, tax, V5 docs, vehicle handover docs, mercedes insurance docs, HP agreement signed direct debit instruction, Purchase confirmation detailing MOT and Warrenty for the next year.
the broker used my mercedes carried out continual applications for credit via various companies. this has reduced my credit score to 3 out of 999 previous score before searches was 878. the finance company have informed me that the agreement signed was ok the documents requested and received was satisfactory. however the broker provided additional information that was not requested and that is the sole reason the finance was declined. i am now left with a almost nil credit score preventing me from sources other finance options for a vehicle which is required for work commitments. and of my understanding from the documents signed and received from mercedes i am the owner of that vehicle.
could you please advise me on where i stand legally in terms of documentation and credit score issues.
Many Thanks
Heather lane
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Heather my name is ***** ***** I will help you. What is it you would like to know about this today please and I will help? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we want to know where we stand with previous message sent to you. I've sent you my direct number for a phone call conversation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please advise the estimated time for the phone call.thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex