12826847

Is it a crime to lie on a medical report and also base a diagnosis

Customer Question

is it a crime to lie on a medical report and also base a diagnosis on what a police office tells him and also right to a confidential doctor and tell them what the patient said is lies
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i was born in 1993 and every thing was fine until 1996 when they gave me some form of hormone injection then i got real sick other stuff happened what ever it was bad enought to make me forget 6 years of my life my mum took me to a and e multiple times they said she was basically over reacting straining our relationships for 20 years the second incident was around 2006 the police after i said i was being abused turned around said i had adhd my doctor treated this as medical fact and despite the fact at that age i was well versed in history and excellent at maths was placed in bottom set in my classes the last incident was a gp wrote a letter telling a sexual health clinic to disregard anything i say and release my confidential files the incidents listed uptop still continue now and 13 diffrent mental health specialists have all turned around and saidctheres nothing wrong with my mind
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That isn't a lie. That is just a different opinion. That would not amount to an offence or negligence I'm afraid.Sorry if that is bad news.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo