75100385

Is it a crime customer to book services knowing they

Is it a crime for a customer to book services knowing they aren't going to pay
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I provide many services for a customer, cleaning ,security, catering ,M&E , grounds etc and additional services as requested. Since December 2015 they have not paid my standard monthly invoices building up a debt of over £400,000. Yet they still request additional services such as additional security hours, food, maintenance items to keep the building running knowing they are not going to pay me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What does the contract say about breach, non payment and continuing services? Why dont you take them to Court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all the full terms of breach etc and I am taking them to court and have suspended the services I wanted to know is it criminal to continue booking services knowing they weren't going to pay. They have strung me along in meetings and discussions since December purely to increase the debt they owe me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes, this could be fraud. That is where they are being dishonest, causing you a loss, in order to make a gain for themselves. So this could well be fraud, especially if they had no intention to payCan I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you thats fine for todayDo you take on cases or are you just web based ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Web based I am sorry to say. If this does answer your question might I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you. Good luck and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Alex