13262538

HAVE HAD GRANDAUGHTER LIVING WITH US GRANDPARENTS YRS

HAVE HAD GRANDAUGHTER LIVING WITH US GRANDPARENTS FOR 12 YRS MOTHER IS NOW SAYING SHE CAN GO AND LIVE WITH HER AND SAYING WHAT SHE GOING TO DO AND NOT TALKING TO ANYBODY ELSE ABOIT IT ALL DONE THRUGH TEXT WHAT CAN I DO
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my bets to help you but I need some further information firstWhat does your grand daughter want to happen?Do you have any existing court orders regarding your care of the child
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SHE WANTS TO STAY WITH US .NO
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is the mother likely to try and force her to go?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WILL MOST PROBALLY TRY TO IN SAYING THAT SHE ALWAYS WANTED HER AND I WOULDNT LET HER GO JUST GOING TO PICK HER UP FROM STEPMUM AS DHE STAYED AT HER MUM BUT SHE WONT TALK SHE JUST WANTS ME TO PICK HER UP
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If there is any risk that the mother will simply remove the child and refuse to return her then you shoudl make an immediate applictaion for an Emergency Child Arrangement Order stating that the Child lives with you.It WILL be granted - there will then be a process where the court will consider where the child should live in the long term - but I have no doubt that the end result will be for you to have an Order stating that the child lives with you.You will need to apply to the court on a form C100http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/c100-eng.pdfYou will need permission to make the application - so at section three put down that you are her grandparents and that she has always lived with youAt section 13 you are saying that it is urgent and that is why there is no time for mediation.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare