75100385

I have a small flat which I have rented to a friend of mine

Customer Question

I have a small flat which I have rented to a friend of mine or so I thought, now I wish to redecorate and fit a new kitchen ect ect, my tenant who I gave a 1 year lease to has refused me and my builders entry, since I'm retired I don't need this agrovation, please suggest a course of action, I should also point out he is always a month behind with the rent.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. For now please let me know when he moved in and does the rental agreement allow for redecoration? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have included any written clause about redecoration and/ or anything else, it was discussed and understood that the flat needs to be done up but after many delays from the tenant he's flatly refusing access, which will cost me to cancel with the builders.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number which we can speak on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex