13262538

As tenants in common of 2 small plots of development land do

Customer Question

As tenants in common of 2 small plots of development land do I need the permission of all joint owners to obtain valuations and invite offers to sell? What do i need to do before applying for a partition of the property as they won't agree to sell?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youI am afraid that you will need either the Consent of the other owners or a Court Order to sell the property.However you can get valuations if you wish.You can read about the court process here - just ignore the bits that are about cohabitees!http://www.slatergordon.co.uk/media/2347003/land-disputes-a-guide-to-procedure.pdfPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** helpful for the moment. I would be grateful for your charges going forward for any further advice, and contact number if possible please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that I am not allowed contact outside of this forum - but you need only ask for me and I will be able to deal with your query