75100385

I have a tenancy agreement months but I have just noticed

Customer Question

I have a tenancy agreement for 24 months but I have just noticed there is no break clause within the contract. The contract is with a letting agency and is this valid. I am 10 months into a 24 month contract and I need to vacate the property and terminate the contract. How can I do this ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please find attached tenancy agreement. Thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Please let me know whether you knew it was a 2 year contract and did you read it before signing it?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I knew it was a 2 year contract but u didn't realise there was no break clause. My home got repossessed and I took this tenancy in desperation and no I didn't read the contract. I just assumed all tenancy contracts have a break clause .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please call me on 07906 837936
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex